Indian Army department of recruitment is currently looking for smart candidates of make and female gender to serve as officers. Its important to note that Indian unmarried Male & unmarried Female Engineering Graduates can apply for these Indian Army jobs in 2020. Also note that widows of Defence Personel can also for the grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army in all Arms/ Services.
This Indian Army Course will commence in April 2021 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai. Those Candidates who are concerned about the vacancy details must read the full employment news carefully. Please Read the full news before applying online for these army jobs in India.
Basic Detail About this Indian Army Recruitment 2020
Recruitment Process Name: 56th SSC Men & 27th SSC Women Vacancy – Apr 2021
- Men: 175 Posts
- Women: 14 Posts
Vacancies for Widows of Defence Personnel
- SSC (W) (Non Tech) (Non UPSC): 01 Post.
- SSC (W) Tech. : 01 Post.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Applying this Army recruitment 2020?
Age Limit: The age limit for applying these army vacancies are as follow:
- For SSC (T)-56 Men & SSCW (T) 27 Women: 20 to 27 Years as on 01-04-2021.
- For widows of Defence Personnel who died Harness Only: A maximum of 35 Years as on 01-04-2021
Qualification: The qualification for the different designations are as follow:
1) For SSC (Tech) (Men & Women): Applicants who have passed in their Engineering Degree course can apply.
2) For Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness:
- SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC): Graduation in any Discipline
- SSCW (Tech): BE/ B.Tech in Any Engineering Stream.
14th Oct. 2020 is the Strat date to Apply.
12th Nov. 2020 is the Last Date to Apply.
Note that Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Army Jobs for 56th SSC (Men) & 27th SSC (Women) was only published by emitragovt