IBPS Recruitment 2020 online application is currently ongoing. Interested aspirants should apply online via the link below.
Table of Content
- about IBPS
- Job Details
- Important Notes
- Selection Procedure
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India. It also provides standardised systems for assessment and result processing services to organisations. According to wikipedia
Job Details of IBPS recruitment 2020 to apply
Post Name Officer Scale-I
No of Posts 3800 Posts
Job Location Across India
Last Date for Application 09/11/2020
Qualification requirement for IBPS recruitment 2020 apply
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy.
- Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s*
- Desirable: working knowledge of Computer
Eligible candidates should meet up the criteria’s listed above.
Age: candidates should be 18 years – Below 30 years this simply means that candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1990 or later than 30.06.2002
Application Fee: candidates should be able to pay Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates. – Rs.850/- for all others
Instructions for IBPS recruitment 2020 that apply
Candidates should note that the following items are not allowed inside the examination center:-
- textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
- Communication devices such as Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Items such as Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, etc.
- Ornaments example; Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. should be thoroughly checked.
- Wrist Watch, Camera, etc.
- Metallic item
- Items that could be used for hiding of impersonation purposes.
Important notes for IBPS recruitment 2020 that apply
1) Candidates will submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof along with the original bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. during examination and interview. No document should be sent to IBPS by the candidates directly before or after online examination.
2) Candidates are advised to apply for only one post i.e. Scale-I, II and III in Officers’ cadre. The applications of candidates applying for more than one post in Officers’ cadre will be summarily rejected.
3) Before applying for the CRP for Officers and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts in the Regional Rural Banks, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore requested to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
4) A Candidate’s admission to the examination/short listing for main examination/ short-listing for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks. IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Regional Rural Banks, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
5) Decision of Nodal RRBs/ Regional Rural Banks / IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to CRP RRBs- IX will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks in this regard. IBPS/ Nodal Bank/ RRBs take no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately.
6) The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
7) Not more than one application for any cadre (Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers) should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications for any cadre (Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers) only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
8) Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
9) Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
10) Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
11) Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
12) Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination (Preliminary, Main & Single) will not be entertained. Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
13) Any request for change of date, time and venue for Online Examination and Common Interview will not be entertained.
14) In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on authorized IBPS website shall prevail.
15) A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be acceptable.
16) A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
17) The left thumb impression which is scanned and uploaded should not be smudged.
18) The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
19) The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of IBPS. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
20) Candidates applying for the post of Officers Scale I, II and III will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates called for interview will be paid II class to and fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
21) Nodal RRBs/ Regional Rural Banks / IBPS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
22) Appointment of provisionally allotted candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Regional Rural Banks and subject to service and conduct rules of the Regional Rural Banks. Decision of Regional Rural Banks to which candidates are provisionally allotted will be final and binding on candidates. IBPS has no role to play here. Any queries in this regard are to be made to the Regional Rural Banks only.
23) IBPS reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and Provisional Allotment etc.
24) Notification will be sent by email and SMS only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CRP RRBs- IX.
25) IBPS shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of IBPS and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in for latest updates.
26) Order of preference for Regional Rural Banks has been inbuilt in the online application form. Candidates should necessarily indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No request for change in this connection shall be entertained.
27) For the Candidates applying for the Post of Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant, names of RRBs for giving the order of preference will be available based on the state which they select to apply. They will have to select center of examination in that state only.
28) If at a later stage of selection process or appointment, the handwriting on the handwritten declaration of the candidate is found to be dissimilar / different, as per expert analysis, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
29) The candidates are required to follow all the Guidelines regarding Social Distancing Mode of Exam given in this advertisement and subsequently. Any violation may result in cancellation of candidature.
Selection Procedure for IBPS recruitment 2020 that apply :
- Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Regional Rural Banks listed at (A) as Group “A”-Officers (Scale- I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose), is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP for RRBs- IX). For the posts of Officers Scale I and Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) the examination will be two tier i.e. the Online Examination will be held in two phases, Preliminary and Main. For the post of Office Assistant (Multi-purpose), candidates who will qualify in Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main Examination.
- They will be provisionally allotted on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the Main Examination and the vacancies reported by the RRBs. For the post of Officers Scale I, candidates who will qualify in Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main Examination and shortlisted candidates in the Main Examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with appropriate authority.
- For the post of Scale II (Generalist and Specialists) and Scale III, candidates will appear for Single Online Examination and shortlisted candidates in the Single Online Examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with appropriate authority.
- Depending on the vacancies as per the business needs of the Regional Rural Banks and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Regional Rural Banks keeping in view the merit cum preference (state wise for Officers in Scale I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)), the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CRP for RRBs- IX will automatically expire at the close of business on the day which is one year after the date of Provisional Allotment or until a fresh provisional allotment is made, whichever is earlier, with or without giving any notice.
- This system of Common Recruitment Process- (Online examination, Common Interview and Provisional Allotment in Regional Rural Banks) has the approval of the appropriate authorities.
Applications for IBPS recruitment 2020 that apply:
- registering online the following steps; including filling the application form and Payment of the Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 26.10.2020 to 09.11.2020
- Online Examination – Preliminary: Officers Scale-I- 31.12.2020 Office Assistant (Multipurpose)- 02.01.2021/04.01.2021
- Call Letter download will be made available about 10 days before exam date. All those who had applied successfully during the registration window for CRP- RRB IX from 01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020 and were called for the Online Preliminary Examination during September 2020 for a particular post should NOT apply for that post.
- Before registering online, candidates are advised to read the detailed notification dated 01.07.2020 and follow the instructions mentioned therein. Candidates are advised to visit the authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in for details and updates, regularly.
Click here to apply
Also check Navy Jobs available for you